Fundamental Code of Conduct
We, as members of the Teachers Employment News organization are committed to display through our behavior and actions the following CONDUCT which applies to all aspects of our Code Of Conduct:
- CONDUCT which is of the highest ethical standards – intellectual, financial, and moral that reflects the highest levels of courtesy and consideration to others.
- CONDUCT which builds and maintains team work, with mutual trust as the basis of all working relationships.
- CONDUCT which puts the Student first, the Institution second and Self last.
- CONDUCT which exemplifies care for the student through anticipation of need, attention to detail, excellence, aesthetics and style, and respect for privacy along with warmth and concern.
- CONDUCT which demonstrates two–way communication accepting constructive debate and dissent whilst acting fearlessly with conviction.
- CONDUCT which demonstrates that people are our key asset, through respect for every employee, and through leading by example regarding performance achievement as well as individual development.
- CONDUCT which at all times safeguards the safety, security, health and environment of students, teachers and supports employees as the assets of the Institutions.
- CONDUCT which eschews the short-term quick fix for the long-term establishment of healthy precedent.